Sunday, October 23, 2016

7 EASY FALL OUTFITS TO RECREATE



Happy Sunday ladies, how is your weekend?  I wanted to hop on here and share some outfits I've worn recently.  A lot of outfits in real life don't make the blog, so thought this could be a fun way to showcase them.

Today's outfits are looks I've been wearing this fall on the weekends--I love casual, easy style, with a mix of heels and flats.  Let me know what else you'd love to see on this space.  Have a great rest of your weekend!


SHOP MY LOOK






LIPSTICK "CRUELLA"




SUEDE MOTO JACKET (IN BURGUNDY HERE)  |  H&M BASICS TANK -- NEW BUT CAN'T FIND ONLINE (SIMILAR)  |  WHITE FLARED DENIM (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  BAG (BUDGET FRIENDLY)








COCOON SWEATER  |  TANK  |  CHOKER  |  DENIM  |  OVER THE KNEE BOOTS -- OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)









I love this wrap dress, it's uber feminine and hugs all the right places-plus, bell sleeves  #lovelove

That said, I styled it a second way below, as a kimono, to show the versatility.  I'm much more of a pants girl than a dress girl so I can see myself wearing it this way a ton.



DRESS / KIMONO -- UNDER $30 NOW!  |  TANK  |  CHOKER  |  CUFFED DENIM  |  HEELS (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig