Monday, September 19, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps



Happy Monday, how was your weekend?  Mine was great, as after being away for work, Marco came home on Saturday evening and that is a reunion I'm always happy about.

On Saturday I made myself some breakfast and since I was a little tight on time--it may have been due to not rushing to get out of bed--I decided to get in a quick workout in the condo gym.  It's pretty rare that I workout there, it's a fairly bare-bones gym, but it does the trick when needed.



LOW BACK TOP  |  STRAPPY SPORTS BRA  |  LULULEMON MESH LEGGINGS -- SOLD OUT (SIMILAR)  |  HIGH-TOP SNEAKERS








Then I was off to meet up with a friend for açai bowls--there is this adorable food truck that serves them and smoothies so we tried it out since she's vegan.  Verdict: delish!





It was a terribly rainy, and dreary day on Saturday, so post bowls, I spent the afternoon tidying up before heading out to see my family.




We spent the evening celebrating these two: my grandparents who just had their 65th wedding anniversary!  My immediate family came in from out of town and with all the spouses and kids we were 19!  It was a really great evening.




LE  CHATEAU THIN KNIT SWEATER (SIMILAR)  |  DIY SHORTS (SIMILAR)  |  LACE UP FLATS  |  SUNGLASSES



On Sunday, Marco and I went out to breakfast and I skipped the usual in favour of this grilled salmon omelette--definitely not my favourite, ha.

I spent the rest of the day doing some shopping & work before we snuggled up for a movie.






Hope you girls had a great weekend, and in case you missed it, a new outfit post went up yesterday.  See you tomorrow!


SaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig