Friday, September 2, 2016

FOREVER 21 FINDS + HUGE TRY ON



I love sharing Forever 21 Finds with you ladies, but wanted to kick it up a notch, so today I'm sharing  my picks for this week plus a bunch of items I tried on, how they fit and more.  I know the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale try-ons (first one, second one, shoe department) were helpful and so although this isn't a huge sale of sorts, thought it would be fun to share.

I'll tried on a ton of Fall-worthy pieces, and some athletic wear as well.  I'm also sharing several pieces I'm loving that I didn't try on, at the bottom of the post.



BLUSH SWEATER -- BOUGHT THIS

I loved this sweater the instant I put it on, I'm wearing a size large, and it's a little oversized, but has a sexy v.  The back is an open v, with a knit string across the upper back so it doesn't slide off the shoulders.  This is definitely a cropped sweater, so it pairs really great with these high waisted jeans, I'm wearing, but be mindful that the smaller the size, the shorter the crop.






I loved this crop top, and the size large was a good fit, however it's very cropped.  If you're shorter than me, have a shorter torso or don't mind baring your tummy, this is for you.  I needed about two more inches of fabric to make it a keep for me.

These high-waist jeans are so good, and they are under $40!  They have an exposed button fly, which is hard to see in the pictures, but I love it.  They are stretchy and I sized down one size, simply because they didn't have my size, but they were fine.  I found my the end of my fitting room sesh, they had stretched out just enough that they were the right size.  Bonus, they come in three washes & this is another super similar pair.





I loved these wedges--such a great on-trend find, at a budget friendly price.  The heel is fairly high but since your feet are locked and loaded, they are easy to walk in.  There is also a back zipper to make them easy to get into, and they fit true to size.





This blouse is so pretty, and the spaghetti straps are adjustable at the back, where they loop through the race-back portion.  I'm wearing a size large and it fit well, and the length is great.  The perfect date night top!





This cardigan is cozy, long and super soft.  I love that it comes in five colours and would definitely go for the olive or black.  This mustard-tan colour I'm wearing is pretty, but not ideal on my skin tone, however, I knew I wanted to order it online so tried the only one I could find in the store.  I'm wearing a size large and it's a good fit, a medium would probably be fine as well.





This sweater was adorable, and comes in black as well.  It scoops deep in the back, but there is a knit line between the shoulders so again, it's not sliding off.  I'm wearing a size small, which was a good fit, but would probably go with a medium.  It's definitely a roomy fit, has a high-low hemline, and would be so pretty during the holiday season!




LACE-UP SWEATER DRESS -- CAN'T FIND ONLINE (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  HIGH-WAIST JEANS  |  LACE-UP HEELS

This lace-up sweater dress was oversized and cozy, I love that it would be long enough to wear as a dress without feeling exposed.  I'm wearing a size large, and could definitely size down to a medium and it would still be roomy.  This would look great with leggings and tall boots or tucked into skinnies like above.





I couldn't believe how long these pants were--and I'm standing on my tippy toes!  I'm 5'11, so flared pants from F21 are often not even worth trying on, but these ones are made long, with a high-waist, and I love it.  They are a crepe-cotton-like fabric, and very lightweight.  I'm wearing a size large which fit as they is a half elasticized band at the back, however, I could probably size down to a medium, provided they were still long enough.





This drapey trench is so good!  I love the dark, olive green and the length is perfect as it hits just at the knee.  There is a fabric belt, which I've cinched slightly in the back, and I'm wearing a size large for a perfect fit.





LACE-UP TOP -- CAN'T FIND ONLINE (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)

This top was more of a linen blend and I liked the gold grommets.  I can't seem to find this one online, but envisioned it as a great bikini cover up.





This anorak was so cute, and if I didn't already have something very similar, I would have totally picked it up!  I love the green, but it also comes in black.  I'm wearing a size medium and it is a great fit, a small might even be okay as I've cinched it at the waist with the drawstrings.  This is definitely a longer jacket, in a lined, windbreaker material, so along with the hood, would be great for rainy, Fall days ahead.




SLEEVELESS HOODIE  |  SPORTS BRA (MORE COLOURS)  |  HIGH WAIST LEGGINGS (SIMILAR, SIMLAR)

This sleeveless hoodie is adorable, and the fabric is super soft.  I'm wearing a size large and it was a good, roomy fit.  The sides do come down quite low, as you can see the top of the high-waisted leggings in the second pic.

I love this neon sports bra, it has the prettiest crochet race-back, and I own it in white.  It fits true to size (I'm a medium) and is a medium support.  I actually have several Forever 21 sports bras and they compare quite well to Lululemon in the comfort and support department.  I love that they always come up with fun designs at a budget-friendly price point.

Finally, the leggings are a high-waist, cotton cropped legging and they were so comfortable!  I'm wearing a size medium, but probably would go with a small as I could see these stretching out.  For working out, I prefer a fabric with some lycra to hold it's shape and stay put, however if you find these in store, they would be amazing for lounging in.





This tee was so cute, and it had a high-low hemline that I loved, and I'm wearing a size large.  I love the gold lettering and on the back is what caught my eye because it says, 'CONQUER THE WORLD', and my last name is Conquer!  I'm wearing the same crochet racer-back sports bra as above.





This little mesh zip-up is super cute, but it's very cropped.  I'm wearing a size medium and I loved the fit of it--it pairs super well with the high-waist leggings and would be a great to-and-from piece for the gym.

The sports bra I'm wearing underneath is a high-neck, open back one with medium support and it's so nice!  I'm wearing a size medium, which is again a great fit, and it comes down a little lower in the front as well, so if you were doing something like hot yoga and just wanted to wear your leggings and  a sports bra, but still be a little more covered, this would be perfect!



A FEW MORE THINGS I'M LOVING

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig