Saturday, August 20, 2016

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS



Happy weekend, ladies,  hope you're having a great day!  I wanted to start a new series on here when I come across some killer deals online.  Who doesn't love a good sale, and this weekend, there are a ton of amazing deals going on, so, let's jump in...

I have been living in this long sleeve thermal since I got it a couple months ago, and now it's super on sale.  More recently, I picked it up in a cream colour and love it just as much--the quality is awesome and the sleeves are long, I'm wearing a small for size reference so you might want to size down as well.  Military and camo inspired pieces are everywhere and when I saw the vest I'm wearing above, I had to scoop it up in the BOGO 50% off sale.  I also love this onethis one & this jacket.




Off the shoulder was one of the biggest trends we saw this Summer and I'm not done with it yet.  The one I'm wearing I made myself (out of Marco's old shirt) but I'm stocking up on a few sweet pieces like this white boho one & this one for the rest of Summer and a warm weather getaway this Winter.  And lastly, this one is perfect for Fall #inlove





Drapey vests are everywhere and I'm loving them over rompers and shorts now, then with boots and denim when the weather gets cooler.  Loving this one, this one, this one & this futuristic one.





Several of you asked about these tall, lace up nude gladiator sandals and I picked them up at Zara a couple months back and they are no longer available.  However, these are super inexpensive, and I love these--and how cute are these black ones?





I love me some Lululemon, especially for leggings, and a couple pairs I love just went on sale in some bright fun colours.  First, these feels-like-you're-nekkid leggings are super soft and comfy, I love them for lounging and the gym and everytime I wear them, Marco always finds a reason to touch them.  These ones are another fave if you like feeling sucked in and secure.  Both have a high waist, which I'm all about right now.





You ladies know I love my sneakers, and my Stan Smiths are the one pair I like to keep super clean--and they just went on sale.  I also am a huge fan of these Pumas--how cute are these on sale rose gold ones?!--which I've gone through two pairs of because they are super comfy.





This romper from last year is a fave because it has long sleeves.  I love this super similar dress version (also in white) & this one for under $20 which would make the perfect beach cover up.





And finally, my favourite lace ups this year are now sold out but I've found a few pairs that I'm loving here, here, here, here, love these black ones & these wedge ones look uber comf.

Hope you're having a great weekend!




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig