Tuesday, August 30, 2016

HOW TO WEAR A BOMBER JACKET


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  BOMBER JACKET (LOVE THIS)  |  TEE (OLIVE GREEN, MORE COLOURS)  |  RIBBON CHOKER (SIMILAR)  |  SKORT -- OLD (SIMILAR, SPLURGE)  |  PS11 MINI CLASSIC BAG (SIMILAR, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |   LACE UP FLATS

Bomber jackets are everywhere right now, and whether you love them or not, they are definitely here to stay.  I picked up this crepe one and had a hard time choosing between colours--I'll share the other colour I got soon--because they are all so cute.

Since we are still in the swing of Summer, I paired mine with an easy skirt, plain t-shirt then spiced things up with a velvet choker and my fave lace up flats.  Denim shorts would be a great alternative, if you're looking to show some leg.

Also, I'm back to blonde!  After growing out my hair for almost two years, I finally went to someone new to bring up my balayage and brighten around my face at the end of June.  Well, I left looking like either (1) darker than before but way more blended, or to some (2) pretty much the same.  I lived with it for a month and it just felt too brunette so I went back and she went very blonde.  I'm finally starting to get used to the blonde again, but won't be touching it for a while.



These lace up flats have been one of my best purchases this Summer--I seriously wear them all the time because they are so comfy.  I will often leave the house in heels, throw these flats in my trunk and switch my shoes to run errands later in the day.  They fit true to size and also come in black.



Photography by Lisa Provençal.



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig