Thursday, July 21, 2016

MINI DESIGNER HAUL



Today I'm sharing a mini designer haul.  As I mention in the video, I don't buy a ton of designer pieces, but as I've gotten older, I've started to invest in things I really love.  A lot of thought goes into these purchases, and they are never made on a whim--although that would be fun, wouldn't it?--and they are always pieces I have debated for some time.

I find that the majority of any big purchases I make are pieces I can foresee myself wearing for several years to come, often in neutral colours, and I would be lying if I didn't say finding these things on sale doesn't get me excited.

So with that, a mini designer haul of a few pieces I've splurged on this Spring/Summer.  As always, thanks for watching! xo






THINGS I MENTIONED ‣ ‣ ‣



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig