Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Knit Flared Pants & Suede Wrap Choker Necklace


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  SWEATER  |  KNIT FLARES - ON SALE!  |  IRO HEELS (SIMILAR)  |  FAUX SUEDE CHOKER NECKLACE  |  BAG - COLOUR SOLD OUT (LESS EXPENSIVE)

Now that the warmer weather is here, including dry streets, it's time to break out the flared pants!  I have been wearing these indoors since getting them while I was in Tampa, back in January (haul video here), but I'm so excited to finally bring them outside.  Knit flared pants are really like the ultimate chic-girl pant: stylish and comfy all in one.

I love the idea of pairing them with a soft sweater, but they would also work with your favourite tee and denim jacket or a contrasting, stiffer fabric, like this blouse.  If you remember the grey pair I picked up last Fall, I have paired those with a duster cardigan and also a grey top for a more streamlined look.  Since the fabric is soft and casual, you want to keep it elevated with accessories and heels--less pyjama, more street style. 





Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig