Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Look Back at April


April was a busy month for travel and work and so better than late than never, here's what went down...

At the beginning of the month, I did a morning segment on CTV Live for the first time--I was so nervous, but it went well, and I presented some Spring trends and shared an upcoming event that I was hosting at the mall I work with.  A couple weeks later, I styled and hosted the shoe fashion show that took place.

I shared a crochet crop top with high-waisted denim (did you see the super similar option I posted on the A.Co FB page last week?  Such a great price and comes in black too), a 70's inspired look with flared denim and a DIY off-the-shoulder top (love that post).

I picked up some new heels, which I've been wearing a ton, shared my must-have shoe for Summer and Marco and I took a weekend trip to Toronto where we took in a Raptors game and Jays game.


Finally, Marco and I were able to take a trip to Cancun for a week doing literally nothing, which was totally needed.  You can see a full recap of our trip + all the outfits I wore and details.



Related posts you may have missed:

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig