Monday, March 21, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Happy Monday ladies!  How was your weekend?

On Friday night, my best girlfriend took me out for my birthday.  We hit up Fratelli for a drink at the bar and apps before heading to our final destination, Pure Kitchen...




The Warrior Bowl at Pure Kitchen is my absolute fave, and this is the small size and still so filling.  I often add falafel to it; so fresh and delicious!



On Saturday morning, I was up super early to pick up my nephew and taking him on our first outing together.  We went to an indoor kids playground and it was hilarious and adorable.  I was climbing through the play structures and tunnels with him, and going down the slides--we had such a great time, but no photos (except for coffee.  Lots of coffee.  Oh man, kids are tiring!).



FREE PEOPLE SWEATER (SIMILAR)  |  DENIM - DISTRESSED MYSELF  |  CHOKER (OBSESSED WITH THIS TOO)

You guys, I'm obsessing over chokers!  Honestly, a month ago I was not sure I was even going to hop on board, and now?  Chokers all day, errday. 

We went to a party on Saturday night for our friends that are moving away and some of my girlfriends were like, 'Um, are you wearing a choker?'  Ha!  Don't knock it till you try it.  I find they elongate your neck and look so pretty--sure, I wore these in the 90's, but you can still pull it off today (also, a few of the guys said they were sexy, so a win-win!).




Sunday morning was another chilly, but sunny day.  Seriously Spring, let's go.

SNAPCHAT:  acoest1984



Straying from my usual pancakes, I whipped up a little egg burrito.  Basically three egg whites, one egg scrambled, avocado, my fave hot sauce on a whole wheat wrap. 



I spent the rest of Sunday cleaning like a crazy woman and working from the couch.  Marco made a great pasta for a late dinner and then we got caught up on Billions.

And finally, in case you missed it, I did post my LA Photo Diary + Recap yesterday, with a full run down of what I did, where I stayed and more.

As always, thanks for reading!

SHARE:

2 comments

Leanne said...

When I saw the choker, I was immediately reminded of the ones that were all the rage when we were younger (I'm a year younger that you). I believe mine were purchased at Claire's, of course. But, I give you major props for just rocking it!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Leanne: haha I know, same!! I even said to myself at first, 'I can't wear this... can I?!" :P They say if you've already worn a trend you shouldn't wear it again, well too bad! Haha!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig