Thursday, March 24, 2016

Drapey Jacket & Perforated Peep-Toe Booties


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  DRAPEY TRENCH  |  CAMI  |  FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS  |  PEEP-TOE BOOTIES -- NEW FAVE! (MORE OPTIONS)  |  NECKLACE  |  BAG (LESS EXPENSIVE OPTION)  |  NAIL COLOUR

I wouldn't say I'm someone who necessarily buys myself a birthday gift, but when I spotted this drapey jacket when I was in LA two weeks ago, I knew I had to scoop it up once I got home (the exchange made more sense to buy it in Canada). 

Let me tell you ladies, I am already obsessing over it and know it's going to get a ton of play this Spring-Summer over shorts, dresses and as seen here, pants.  I sized down because it is quite oversized and it's still super roomy--the look we are going for.

Finally, the shoes: peep-toe-strap-back booties are popping up everywhere and starting gaining speed last year.  While I've got a few staple shoes on my list for this Spring--more on that soon--if you're looking for a heel to style up your wardrobe for the warmer months, this is it.  Bonus, the back strap keeps your foot locked and loaded and the chunky heel makes them easy to walk in.




Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHOP THE LOOK

SHARE:

3 comments

Unknown said...

Love it!

Mrs. Poustie said...

You used the word 'whaling' on Twitter - what does that word mean?

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Lisa: Yipee!! You made the magic happen :D

@Mrs. Poustie: Oops! I meant 'wailing' -- eek. #grammarprobs

Blogger Template Created by pipdig