Monday, January 4, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps + New Years Eve Pics


Hello ladies and happy Monday!  I'll be honest, I was really not looking forward to the three day weekend coming to a close--I need a vacation!  Who's with me?

The photo above was snapped on New Years Eve--we went out to a club with a big group of friends and had a great time.  The music was awesome and we had reserved a booth so, as silly as it sounds, it was nice to have a place to sit at times!




ECLIPSE PLAYSUIT (SIMLAR, SPLURGE, MORE OPTIONS) | BELT  |  BOOTS - SUPER OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)

The outfit I wore for NYE.  I had totally planned to wear shoes but we got a huge snowstorm two days before and that killed my plan.  I pulled out these boots I've had for probably seven years and ending up loving the look.  I wore black over-the-knee socks underneath to add warmth and also help keep them up.




Friday morning recovery breakfast--two ingredient pancakes with some oats thrown in (I find it holds them together better).



HAT  |  DISTRESSED SWEATSHIRT  |  LEGGINGS  |  ALDO LEG WARMERS - OLD (SIMILAR)

Since we had to go out to pick up Marco's car, we decided to grab breakfast while we were at it (a second breakfast for me--but this was a couple hours later).



BEANIE  |  TANK  |  LEGGINGS

Saturday morning--pre workout snap.  I shared my first workout of the year on my Facebook page, if you'd like to see.




We hit up the outdoor outlets--it was pretty cold and windy--but ended up finding several new pieces for Marco.  I was the dedicated bag carrier!  Ha.




A quick stop for some Vietnamese food for a late lunch.




And later, I grabbed a foam roller at Home Sense/Winners because I've been having some mad lower body pain from workouts and so many friends have suggested I pick one up.  It's definitely painful but helpful.




Sunday morning--snow, snow and more snow.  It's been snowing less than a week and we have over three feet of it!  



TEE (MARCO'S OLD TEE I CUT THE SLEEVES OFF OF & TIED IN THE BACK)  |  LEGGINGS  |  SNEAKERS

Quick gym sesh on Sunday morning--I did lower body.




...and then we had to pop into the mall to pick up some pants at the seamstress so decided to grab breakfast at the Carlingwood Family Restaurant--which turned out to be quite good, and the coffee was on point!




Sunday afternoon was spent lazing around before I kicked my butt into gear and cleaned up my office & the rest of the condo.

Hope you had a great weekend and wonderful holiday, if you were off.  Welcome to January!


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig