Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps



Hope you ladies had a great weekend.  I'm keeping this recap somewhat short as I guess I just didn't capture a ton.

We went back to Kingston for the internment of Marco's father.  Afterwards, we went back to the house for a huge Filipino feast and some time to relax.




The next day...





We met up with my family to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday with breakfast.  Afterwards, we headed to the gym.







Later on I did some window shopping at the mall--aka I didn't buy a thing!  That said, I've got my eye on a really expensive parka for winter which is making me want to save.  I've had my current parka for over five years and it has seen better days.  It's even started to lose some of it's warmth, and with our -40C winters here, it's definitely time for a replacement.



LEATHER JACKET  |  LONG-SLEEVED TEE  |  PANTS  |  BOOTIES ON SALE  |  BAG

Shopping outfit.




I found this faux leather jacket from F21 and loved it.  The silhouette is totally different and slightly boxy and oversized--definitely different from anything I own.  That said, I purchased this one last year (from this post; and seen on me here) and again, really want that park so I passed on this one to save my pennies.



Sunday night dinner--Marco whipped up some Indian food and we watched basketball and did laundry.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Also, if you're in Ottawa, and looking for something fun to do this Friday, I'm giving away two tickets to the Booby Ball (I already had tickets, so seriously, it's going to be fun!).  If you're interested, you can enter here.  Today is the last chance!


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig