Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Oversized Knit Turtleneck & Over the Knee Boots


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  SWEATER  |  SIRENS DENIM - OLD (SIMILAR)  |  BOOTS  |  BAG

This year, since the temperatures have dropped, I've been crazy attracted to sweaters.  I know that seems like common sense, but in the past I would wearing sleeved tees or blouses more than anything.  Maybe it's part getting older, part knowing what I really like, but sweaters currently have my heart.

I just picked this one up on the weekend and had initially gone in to get the olive green version but surprised myself by leaving with the cream.  It's so cosy and I love the wide, bell sleeves on it.  I would say it runs true to size, no need to size up like I normally do and mine is a medium with plenty of wiggle room.

I've linked a few more cozy sweaters at the bottom if you're in the mood for some shopping.







COZY SWEATERS UNDER $50
SHARE:

2 comments

Roxi said...

I really love the color combination of this outfit! You look very comfy and stylish.

Roxi - www.goldenpolkadots.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Roxi: thank you! Definitely comfortable. Appreciate you reading & commenting :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig