Thursday, October 8, 2015

Wool Floppy Hat & Flared Black Denim


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  FLOPPY HAT (LAST SEEN)  |  OPEN-BACK TOP  |  H&M FLARES (SIMILAR)  |  SCARF  |  IRO HEELS  |  BAG

Floppy hats are huge for Fall and I've added two to my wardrobe thus far, a burnt orange one and this basic black--and next on the wish list: this grey stunner (inexpensive option that I love).

I'm pairing mine with everything from this look, to boyfriend jeans and skinnies but it would also be so pretty with a long sleeved dress and tall boots or a chunky, sweater dress (pair a long sleeved top underneath or a leather jacket on top for warmth).







FLOPPY HATS & BLACK FLARED DENIM UNDER $50
SHARE:

3 comments

Unknown said...

http://greatideas.people.com/2015/10/08/dominique-ansel-kitchen-pie-night-nyc/

Wouldn't this have been awesome to attend?!?!

Loren said...

This outfit is soooo chic! I love practically everything you wear. LOL :)

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Ashley: omg that's freakin' cool! I totally would have spent $35 for that, what a fun night! I love that there was sweet AND savoury pies too--yummmmm. #pieloversunite ;)

@Loren: thank you so much! You're so sweet, appreciate your comment, L!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig