Thursday, October 15, 2015

Shopbop 25% Off Sale Picks

Hi ladies!  The Shopbop friends & family sale is currently on; everything is 25% off (use code: INTHEFAM25).

This is a great time to pick up some items you might have had your eye on but are a tad pricer.  Today is the last day of the sale so I'm sharing some of my favourites and a few items I've been eyeing for months...
I'm loving the off the shoulder ruffle top, it would pair so pretty with flares.  The first pair of flares are actually a ribbed knit which is so comfy and chic--I have a pair in grey.  Those army green peep-toes are to die for but sadly sold out in my size (they also come in black).

The white, asymmetrical sweater is similar to something I already own and I wear it constantly--the cut just adds something extra and looks great layered over a chiffon cami.  I wear beanies all winter and love them especially with distressed denim and muscle tees.

I've had those fringe heels on my wish list for months and they are finally on sale!  The over-the-knee boots are definitely a splurge but if you've been considering it, the 25% off makes a huge dent in the price.  I'm sure you've spotted some of your favourite Bloggers wearing them, they have been super popular.

I love the dark denim, high-waisted flares, perfect for the office and weekends.  The flat, sand coloured boots would be so great with skinnies & floaty dresses.  You ladies know I love my white skinnies and I actually wear my distressed pair the most--so cute in the winter with boots and a chunky sweater.  And finally, that last two drapey jackets are something I already have in my closet and wear all. the. time.

Happy shopping!


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig