Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My Favourite Fall Trends



Today I'm sharing my favourite Fall fashion trends!  I'm so excited because this is easily my favourite season and since it goes so quickly, I will be trying to cash in on any opportunity to rock these trends.

I'm loving the side-slit top trend and already have a couple--they pair really nicely over skinny pants or shorts while it's still warm.  Large, wool, floppy hats are becoming a staple in my closet (seen here with a more Summer outfit) and I'm loving the tan suede we are seeing pop up everywhere!  

Plaid is something I'm warming up to and I had initially pulled mostly red plaid but after trying on the one in the video, it was a no brainer!  It's a little different and reminds me of this Rails one, but at a much more affordable price point.

As always, thanks for watching!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig