Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

I'm sure you've seen tons of posts about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and of course I have to share my picks.  This is the perfect time to stock up for Fall--it will be here before we know it and you'll be glad you did--with tons of new season items on sale.

I really need a new winter jacket this year and am loving the drapey front of that grey one.  Although I'm sharing some open-toe shoe options, the prices are too good to not snatch up right now.  Basic tees, sweaters and skinnies can be worn now with sandals and later with boots to winterize your look.

I love the look of those super cool Adidas sneakers, and have a couple drapey-front leather blazers already that I wear constantly.  Chunky moto and over-the-knee boots are my go to when the snow flies and the Gucci sunglasses are almost identical to the ones I've had for over five years.

Workout clothes after the jump...


I love shopping for workout clothing because it's comfortable and stretchy, but looking good is half the battle of getting to the gym, right?  I love tops with added interest like the first one for travelling to and from the gym--perfect if you have to run a few errands afterwards--and hi-tops have been my go-to lately (those ones are actually men's but I think they are so cool looking).

I love zip ups with added interest like ruffles or thumb-holes and the Nike sweats are so cute and perfect for lounging on the weekend (and only $14!).  I'm loving muscle tees lately for in and out of the gym, especially when you can see the sides of your sports bra, and leggings with cut-outs and mesh up your gym game from boring to bumpin'.

Happy shopping!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig