Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Style on a Budget

Good morning ladies!  I try to keep things pretty budget friendly around here, and only recently have started to incorporate a few bigger ticket items into my wardrobe.  That said, I always love a good deal and while it's nice to have some pricier, quality items, trendier pieces are best when they are inexpensive. 

All that to say, today I'm sharing budget-friendly styles from some of my favourite stores.  These are pieces you can incorporate into your current wardrobe to freshen things up for Summer that won't break the bank!


H & M
(click arrows for more)
Crochet or lace shorts have been a staple of  mine for a few years (how amazing are these and these?), but if you're just jumping on that train, a neutral colour like black or white will work wonders all season long--dress them up with heels or down with gladiator sandals and a tee.  Fringe and denim jackets are my go-to this year already and I love the edge of the belt detail on that one. 

I purchased the bright blue peplum cut-out top in Vegas and absolutely love it--it's definitely an inexpensive statement piece.  Bucket bags (see mine here), crochet, off-the-shoulder tops and distressed denim are all having a major moment right now so these will instantly refresh your closet.

Two more stores after the jump...

F O R E V E R  2 1
(click arrows for more)
I absolutely love rompers and jumpsuits, despite them not always loving me due to my height.  I think that palm-printed top would be so cute with high-waisted pants or a skirt (no skin-baring crop tops for me). 

Lace-up gladiator sandals are huge again this year (I recently picked up these ones) and I love the no-fuss nude strappy heels (such a great price!).  A body chain is something I would love to add to my Summer wardrobe.


D Y N A M I T E
(click arrows for more)
I recently picked up the first top in a bright sea green (the floral print one is so pretty too) and am loving high-halter-style necklines on everything from bikini tops to dresses.  I have that black faux leather blazer (seen on me here) and recently nabbed it in light grey too because it's the perfect piece to throw over shorts and a top or a maxi dress in the evening when the temperatures drop. 

I'm still loving soft pants (as seen last year & this year), chunky statement necklaces and am loving the one-piece swimsuit trend we are seeing (I've purchased three this year & am swooning over this, this & this which are definitely splurges).

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig