Thursday, June 11, 2015

Fringe Kimono with White Skinny Jeans


O U T F I T  D E E T S :   KIMONO  |  BANANA REPUBLIC TANK (SIMILAR, SIMILARSPLURGE)  |  WHITE SKINNIES  |  GOLD SLIDES (SIMILAR, ATHLETICHIC)  |  FRINGE BAG  |  SUNGLASSES

My love for kimonos started last year when they began popping up in stores and I searched and searched for one to take with me when we went to Punta Cana.  This year, I'm loving the fringe on the bottom of this one--something I wasn't too keen on last year.  It feels super boho and pretty, plus it sways when you walk, so, hello.

While I'm wearing this over white skinnies, a kimono looks pretty over a dress or a two-piece set to add a bit of interest and cover you up a bit more if needed.  It's also a great item to throw in your suitcase for vacation to double as a beach cover-up and a scarf for your bag!



These white skinny jeans are my absolute favourite.  I picked them up in Vegas a year ago and have worn them to death.  They have a great stretch and can be thrown in the dryer without shrinking up.  I normally shy away from designer denim but this is definitely a pair and a brand I would buy over and over again.


SHOPPING LINKS
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig