Thursday, April 23, 2015

Piperlime Closing Sale + My Picks

 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6
 
I just found out the sad news that Piperlime is closing at the end of the month, but the good news is they are having 40% off the sale price and it ends today; use code SALEONSALE.  So, if you were looking to stock up on designer jeans, shoes or a bag, they still have a pretty good selection left.
 
Above are my picks; I have a pair of Paige denim and love them (they fit true to size) and I'd totally scoop up the red sandals if they had my size.  The dress would be so pretty for a Summer bridal or baby shower and I love the laid-back look of those Joie boots (which also come in black!). 
 
Happy shopping!
 
SHARE:

1 comment

Roxi said...

Oh no! I wonder why they're not working out :( You've got some good picks here!

Roxi - www.persianfrenchie.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig