Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Fish taco prep on Friday night with lettuce wraps instead.


tank (love this one) // sports bra // leggings // bag // sunglasses (similar)

Saturday morning gym outfit.

 More after the jump...

Protein pancakes (the usual) & coffee.


scarf (similar & similar)

Oh hiiii.


Home-made brunch when we got back by le man.  


tee (sold out; similar) // pants // snow boots

Then I got ready to head out to Place d'Orleans to shop for my next video due out this month.


I loved these jeans from H&M but passed on them because I don't get the opportunity to wear distressed denim very often (although it's my fave).  The top was cute and super flattering but something about it didn't scream love to me so I left it.


This Hurley maxi at Bikini village was so pretty, and actually long enough for me--which never happens.  I'm wearing a large but am kind of holding it up.  I didn't end up getting it (loved something else more, instead) but might try making something similar for this summer.


On Sunday I attended my bestie's son's first birthday (remember his baby shower a year ago?).  It was a sweet afternoon with pizza, cake and family.


I wore this braided bubble pony, which you can see from a different angle here.


And finally, Sunday dinner with Marco's long-time friend who was in town visiting and spent half of the weekend with us.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig