Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

I woke up on Saturday to a full on snowstorm!  


tank (similar) // leggings (similar) // headphones

I got ready and headed to the gym for a chest workout.

 More photos after the jump...


Then I was working with clients for a styling job during the afternoon.


Spotted this gorgeous, boxy, stripe top by Lord & Taylor at The Bay--I'm definitely coming back for this!  It's similar to this one that I own.


I was supposed to go out on Saturday night for a friend's birthday but was feeling really under the weather (and being out all day wasn't helping my case).  I made myself a sandwich for dinner (turkey, prosciutto, provolone, tomatoes & mustard) and got into bed with a movie (Serendipity--it's been a while!) and crashed early.



The next day I met up with Sarah, we went for brunch (and her hubby joined us) and then...


...got much needed pedicures.  



We did a little shopping for her at Banana Republic and then I went home and rested (and waited for Marco to return from his trip!).

Happy Monday!

SHARE:

5 comments

Unknown said...

Why do you always seem to be feeling under the weather? It's like at least once a month you have a cold, or you're not feeling well enough to go to work, or you're just not feeling 100% so you skip other plans....should take vitamins or get more sleep or something? It seems like you get sick or just don't feel well on a pretty regular basis.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Ashley: I don't know, I take vitamins and aim for at least eight hours a night. My body seems to be taking a beating this winter which isn't the usual for me. I'm doing my best, Ashley.

Dawn said...

Brrr, that snow would make me want to stay inside!

I like the striped top.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Dawn: thank you!! OMG I know, we had one day where it was the coldest day in Ottawa in over 100 years! WHAT! GAH! I'm definitely ready for Spring :/

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Fun weekend! And your workout style is adorable.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig