Thursday, February 26, 2015

Tinfoil Curls Hair Tutorial


Today I'm sharing a really simple and easy way to curl your hair: with tinfoil!

I know this sounds a little odd, and it is, believe me, but it works!  If you're not a pro with a curling iron or only have 15 minutes to whip up some curls, this tutorial is for you.

Click below to watch the video...


One tip I learned while doing this: hold the heat on the foils for longer than you think.  Mine started to steam a little bit and I got nervous, but the ones I didn't give enough heat to, weren't as tight as I had hoped.

Thanks for watching! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

spiffykerms said...

Shoot lol thought these were going to be heatless curls. I'm not sure I'd do this because I feel like it will take so much longer to do it with the tinfoil, than getting out a curling iron, or doing it with the straightening iron itself.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Nancy: I know! This is great for those who have a hard time with a curling iron, for sure, but it can take a bit of extra time if curling with a wand or iron is easy for you! :P

Blogger Template Created by pipdig