Thursday, December 18, 2014

Place d'Orleans Fashion Vlogger | What to Wear to a Holiday Party


Today I'm sharing my Holiday Lookbook for 2014.  I spent a lot of time prepping, filming and editing and can say it's one of my best videos to date!  

In this video I show you five very different outfits for the holidays and New Years Eve and where you can buy them.  You'll have to watch the video to find out which one is my favourite but it might not be what you'd expect.  Hope you enjoy & thank you for watching! xo


Related posts:
SHARE:

1 comment

Renee said...

Loved all of these outfits! And I think number three was my favourite too...although my love for those sequin pants is still strong! Now I wanna run out after work and go shopping...for myself!!! ;) #neverfails

Blogger Template Created by pipdig