Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Outfit deets:  Jacob sweater, Joe's Jeans denim, Guess heels (new!), The Bay necklace, Michael Kors & Joe Fresh bangles.

On Friday I headed straight to my Grandparent's place for dinner to celebrate my sister's birthday.  We had a great dinner and then I stayed a while after to visit with my grandparents and Aunt who was in from out of town.  I snapped a pic with my sis and my nephew but she asked me not to share it online so here is my outfit instead.


Afterwards, around 9pm, I went to the gym and had a great arm workout and threw in some abs.  I slacked on the gym last week so made it a priority to get there on Friday night.


Outfit deets:  90 Degree by Reflex tank, Lululemon shorts (I bought these off my bestie who only wore them once and found them too short; they are the 2.5 inch), Puma shoes, Lululemon bag & Gucci sunnies.

On Saturday morning, Marco and I headed to the gym together.

More photos after the jump...


...then went to our ol' breakfast spot.


We stopped by our friend's place downtown; look at his view, totally awesome.


We filmed my ALS #IceBucketChallenge video at his terrace pool while our friends looked on.  That ice water is seriously a shock to the system!  I lost my breath for a minute.  You can watch my video here.


I spent the rest of the afternoon editing the video above and the video about building my walk-in closet (which will go up this week!).


I made myself a little snack with some fresh basil from the rooftop garden.


...and much later, Marco and I grabbed take-out from Golden Palace which pretty much put us in a food coma for the remainder of the night while we gorged on episodes of Homeland.


On Sunday morning I was on my own as my guy went golfing, so I got up, got somewhat ready, and filmed a tutorial for my go-to messy bun hairstyle.  


Then I hit the gym.


I grabbed a few groceries and got home just after Marco and cooked us up some breakfast.  Normally he's the breakfast chef and I can honestly say that he is definitely better at it than I am.


I spent the afternoon editing more videos, doing laundry, cleaning and photographing a few things for blog posts this week.  Later in the day I went to the rooftop again and grabbed some fresh basil because clearly I cannot get enough!


The view from the roof--beautiful sunset over the water, despite living in the city, being close to water is such a treat.  It feels so calming and looks beautiful (obviously); not sure I will ever tire of this view.


Happy Monday!
SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

That view is amazing!

You totally have me craving Golden Palace egg rolls too. I've never actually eaten anything but the egg rolls from there but they are so good!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig