Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Look Back at July

 
So July has come and gone and we are heading into August, which I love because we are still in warm, sunny, summer months but Fall fashion starts making an appearance in stores and not that I want to wish away this weather, but I'm a big Autumn fan.
 
 
I kept up with my workout schedule, ate at El Camino, Pure Gelato & Tennessy Willems.  I spent weekend time with a friend on a patio (and shopping!), played tennis with my guy and shared one of my favourite outfit posts.
 
I showed you our 'finished' living room (is it ever really finished?), went to the Katy Perry concert, and bought some new Supra kicks.  Sarah sent me flowers when I was not feeling well, Marco and I went to Kingston for the day (and brought Peanut with us) and saw Bruno Mars in concert.
 
 
Related posts:
 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig