Outfit deets (L to R ):
1. Urban Planet romper (tucked into shorts), Bench shorts & Target bralette.
2. H&M tank, Sirens skort & Winners bralette.
3. Urban Planet romper, Only denim vest & Winners bralette.
While packing for Vegas I was mainly focussing on casual-ish day outfits that would work in extreme heat and pair easily with the gladiator sandals I brought. I also didn't want anything too tight, clingy and figured sleeveless would be best.
Sure enough, it's a sorcher here and I'm glad I packed these fairly minimalistic outfits. Additionally, I paired the majority of my outfits with bralettes instead of bras for comfort and breathability (and I'm kind of loving that look right now too). Plus, since a lot of the outfits are somewhat revealing, in a casual way, it's a sweet way to pretty up any outfit with a peek showing.
As I'm here for six days and five nights, I packed six day outfits, four evening outfits, two bikinis, four pairs of shoes and gym clothes (not shown).
I'll be sharing photos wearing these outfits so keep up on my Instagram if you'd like to see (I'm acoest1984).
Shoes (clockwise from top left):
Nike, Diba, Liliana & Zara
Bikinis (clockwise from top left):
American Eagle, Dynamite, Victoria's Secret, Ardene, Victoria's Secret
Outfit deets (L to R):
1. F21 tank, American Eagle skirt & Winners black racer-back bralette (not shown).
2. Sirens dress & Expressions by The Bay necklace.
3. Ardene tee & Sirens skort.
Night outfits (L to R):
1. Dynamite dress (new!).
2. Poetry Clothing top & Sirens skort.
3. Dynamite dress (new!).
4. Zara top (new!) & Urban Planet lace shorts.