Thursday, April 17, 2014

Room Inspiration | Closet / Office


I thought I would take a little break from the vacation posts and share my room inspiration for the second bedroom aka my closet / office.

The current state of the second bedroom still looks about the same as a few weeks ago; I have done a bit more unpacking, but until we build some sort of organized closet system, I can't do much with current items in boxes.

As I previously mentioned, I want the space to be open, clean, functional and with a base colour of white.  I recently purchased the desk above--which is still in the box--and it arrived right before our trip.  We have been planning to get to Ikea so maybe this weekend will work out for that.  I have created a closet-office Pinterest board with more inspiration, if you'd like to see.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig