Friday, February 21, 2014

Close to Empty Tank


I'm running on a close-to-empty tank.  I've been go go go for a couple weeks now, barely stopping to take a breath.  While I love being busy, and almost wanted this, I'm having a hard time getting a breath in edge wise.

Between my two jobs at work, Styling clients in the evening and weekend, maintaining my blog and YouTube channel, the closet sale, shooting for upcoming posts and another feature with Clearly Contacts, and trying to purge and pack for an impending move that is happening in just over two weeks--omg--it's difficult to squeeze much else in, like cooking, hitting the gym and seeing friends.  1am bedtimes and 7am wake-up calls don't help much #getsomesleepamanda

I know I didn't put a post up yesterday, but after spending the evening furniture shopping and packing, I didn't have it in me to edit photos and write.

The good news is, most of the things going on are positive, exciting things--I get to pack up this place and move to an even better place.  I get to help people get dressed and shop and get paid for it.   I get to make a little extra money selling off some clothes I'm not feeling anymore.  It's all good, it's just time consuming and consuming all of me at the moment.

My weekend plans include packing, bringing some things over to the new place, a birthday celebration for a friend, more packing and hopefully a couple gym sessions to blow off some steam, if even for an hour.  Oh, and I gave myself a spray tan & washed my hair--reluctantly--last night; small indulgences to lift spirits for the weekend.  Whatever it takes, right?

Hope you all have a great weekend.



Follow me on Twitter & Instagram (I'm @acoest1984 on both)


SHARE:

3 comments

Dawn said...

I know being busy is a good thing, but sometimes it takes a toll on you. Hopefully after the move things will fall back into place. Sending you some vibes for extra energy! :)

jamie said...

I'm so beyond happy for you BBFF. Things are really going well for you! Would love to catch up with you when the dust settles! xoxo

http://www.glamlatte.com

Christina said...

All exciting and fun stuff. Can't wait to see how you decorate the new place.


Http://northernbellemama.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig