Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Friday night pedicures with my bestie--so needed.


I threw on my favourite boots since it was dry outside with no sign of snow nor ice to head to my man's place later on.


A mishmash dinner on Friday night of take-out pad thai & Bourbon chicken.


Saturday early morning gym sesh; I ran for the first time in a while.  My calves still hurt.


The fresh pedi with an awkward foot shot.


I spent the entire day on Saturday running errands in preparation for Sarah's baby shower that I was throwing on Sunday… except for a two hour break in Winners.  I loved the cut and fit of these sweatpants--to wear with heels--but I couldn't get past the colour as I would really like these in a charcoal heather grey instead.  I did, however, purchase the top I'm wearing (it's Vero Moda).


My favourite steeped tea getting me through the day.


Much, much later on Saturday night, once all baby shower preparations were finished, I slipped into some OTK boots and had an impromptu date night with Marco.


We went to Lonestar and on a whim, and at his suggestion I got a lime Margarita… and then I got a second one.


Sunday was the baby shower and it went perfectly.  I was so please with how the table turned out, I worked so hard on creating and designing all the decorations.  More pictures and detailed shots to come.


My outfit for the shower.
Outfit deets: Spense top (new!), Urban Planet leatherette leggings, Liliana wedges (new!) & Auslini bangle.


A sweet treat while watching Breaking Bad on Sunday night; a Wendy's frosty--mmm!


SHARE:

5 comments

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't just give away your friend's baby name - Blake?

Anonymous said...

...do you have vitiligo?

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon #1: Of course not! It's public knowledge :)

@Anon #2: No, although I'm familiar with Vitiligo, that is simply my self-tanner that's rubbed off.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon #1: Of course not! It's public knowledge :)

@Anon #2: No, although I'm familiar with Vitiligo, that is simply my self-tanner that's rubbed off.

Sarah Palisek said...

Amazing shower from my amazing friend. Thank you!! Best weekend, I am so blessed.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig