Friday, January 17, 2014

Mini Week Recap

Curled hair & pink lips for the work day earlier this week.
Outfit deets: H&M dress, Swarovski earrings & Maybelline Coloursensational in Fuchsia Flash.


A pic that wasn't included in the full outfit post.


I shared this photo on Instagram with my new shoes--having a major ankle strap moment--and asked you guys to weigh in.  While I love both, I'm digging the yellow more.
Coral  |  Yellow


Off the shoulder for a night out with my man and his friends.

We ate at Izakya, which we have been really excited to try, unfortunately it was a major bust.  We were so disappointed with the food.  On that note, if you're looking to try it out, Wednesday night is 50% off night on the entire menu.


Apres dinner.
Outfit deets: F21 coat, Joe Fresh gloves, Parasuco denim, Aldo boots & clutch.


When I can't share an outfit on my blog, I often post it to Instagram under #acolookdowns


I made pulled pork sandwiches--with a paprika rub, some maple syrup, a can of Guinness and the crock pot--on Thursday evening and home-made 'slaw.


I'm the newest Style Ambassador for Clearly Contacts--more to come on that--and the glasses I picked out arrived yesterday!  So excited about these Dolce & Gabbana specs.

Happy Friday!  Yipee!


SHARE:

2 comments

Sharon Lei said...

The new heels you got are killer!! But then again, your shoe game is always on point.

AND that PULLED PORLK sammie. YUM!!! I'm so hungry now. I just ate some fruit & yogurt and had my morning coffee. I have to behave, because I ate like a fat kid all week long. YIKES.

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

Amanda_714 said...

Random, but I was swooning over these shoes on Pinterest and thought of you (hope that doesn't sound too creepy, lol)

http://www.ssense.com/women/product/rick_owens/black_leather_slave_wedges/51895

Blogger Template Created by pipdig