Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Friday night I made Epic Fish Tacos for Marco, as a surprise, and greeted him at the door with a bottle of beer, which went over really well.  The dinner turned out really well and I made everything from scratch--well, except the tortillas.


Saturday morning was brunch with my family and some shopping.  Later on though, we went out for Sri Lankan food--a first for me--with Marco's best girl friend.
Outfit deets:  Dynamite jacket (old), American Apparel leather-look leggings, Aldo cross-body / clutch, Ardene shoes & Joe Fresh circle scarf.


After dinner, the three of us headed to a friend's place for a UFC watching party which involved tons of food, an impromptu game of limbo that was caught on video (notice I am the limbo stick), beer, swapping specs & of course, UFC.


Sunday morning I slept in big time and took a slow start to the day.  I went to the gym…


…and then out to breakfast with my main squeeze.


I sent Sunday afternoon doing a bit of shopping but the evening was uber quiet and relaxing and chilling with this furry friend #eveyabish


Sunday evening chicken fajitas (we love Mexican food!).



SHARE:

4 comments

Melissa M said...

Those fish tacos look RIDICULOUS! Thanks for posting the link to the recipe -- I am definitely going to try making those :-)

Emily R. said...

Those tacos look sooo good, A! I'm allergic to fish. Do you think they would still be good with chicken?

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Emily: definitely good with chx, but maybe don't cook the cilantro in the pan with it, just sprinkle on top. Instagram the results!! :P

Emily R. said...

Will do :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig