Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Friday night date.
Outfit deets:  F21 jacket, DKNY tee, Urban Planet pants & necklace, Aldo wedge boots (my newly modified ones) & vintage clutch


On Saturday, as some of you know, I hosted the Place d'Orleans #MYVIPNIGHT at the mall.  You guys know that I am the mall's fashion vlogger--and create monthly videos for them--and so it was really exciting when they asked me to host this cool event.  Tickets were $20 and all the proceeds went to Dress for Success.  There was a fabulous chocolate table, cocktails, music, a photo booth, it was catered and mini-make-up applications were being done too. I'm going to do a full recap of it this week, so stay tuned for more photos.

Part of the evening was a shoe fashion show with these lovely local bloggers.  I pulled three pairs of shoes for each girl from various retailers at the mall that agreed to participate.  The shoes ranged from boots to pumps to flats & it went really well.  This is a shot of us all afterwards, at the photo booth, in our own shoes.


Post #MYVIPNIGHT at Montana's with my man & my bestie; burgers for everyone!


On Sunday morning we hit the gym then travelled to Kingston to visit family for the day and have an early Thanksgiving meal.


This is my not my favourite picture but I wanted to show you the apple tree in my boyfriend's parents' back yard!  Here's a fun fact: this tree grows five different types of apples--what?!--and I have no idea how, but I saw it with my own eyes.
Outfit deets:  unknown faux leather jacket (from Winners), Joe Fresh sweater dress (last year), Sirens leggings & necklace, Rampage boots, Ardene over-the-knee socks

Finally relaxing at 10pm on Sunday night with a veggie stir fry & YouTube.  What a busy--but enjoyable--weekend!

Happy Monday!

SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great turn out at the Vip night! Loved your outfit, can't wait to see the vlog!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: thanks so much! I'm working on the vlog; there is a LOT of footage to narrow down :P

Blogger Template Created by pipdig