Monday, September 2, 2013

A Look Back at August


I'm a few days late, but before I say hello to September, here's a look back at August...

In August I rocked a romper--twice--for breakfast out with friends.  I photographed my bestie's pregnancy announcement (adorable, right?) and celebrated her birthday with dinner, go-karting, ice cream cake and a huge giraffe.

I bought a new bikini, spent a solid two hours washing my car and shared a cool DIY with a Northern Reflections sweatshirt.  I bought a cow-hide case for my new iPad mini, rocked one of my favourite outfits yet--which was totally a throw-on-and-go type look--and dressed as twinsies, by accident, with my man.

I went to El Camino for the second time, pulled a diva move and had an outfit change that night, went to a rooftop BBQ and stayed fairly consistent hitting the gym.

I rocked my new camo pants for a special evening out and the most important event that takes the cake, my nephew, Bentley, was born and I became an Aunt.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig