Tuesday, August 6, 2013

VLOG | August 2 - 5, 2013



The first weekend in August is always a long weekend so I decided to try and vlog it...of course I left out tons of bits and had a relatively low-key, but packed weekend.

What did I do this past long weekend? Go-karting, breakfast out with friends, laundry (keepin' it real), shopping, late night ice cream run + more.


Things I mentioned:  DIY Sweatshirt 





Connect with me!

Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Keek   |   YouTube   |   Facebook   |   Email


I also create monthly videos for Place d'Orleans;  check me out on their YouTube channel HERE.



SHARE:

1 comment

Melissa M said...

Great Vlog, so special that you are an Aunt! You looked truly happy. The 7 Superfoods salad is one of my favorites!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig