Monday, July 15, 2013

Fashion Vlogger Video #16: What to Wear to Summer Music Festivals, Picnics & Around the Pool


I'm so excited to share my 16th video as the Place d'Orleans Fashion Vlogger with you all because it's my best video yet, by far, mainly because I used my new MacBook Pro and Photoshop Premiere Elements to edit this baby.  I'm so proud of this and put 15 hours of love (ie. blood, sweat and tears!) into it.  Don't ever let anyone tell you video editing--and filming--is easy, it's very time consuming but such a labour of love for me.  I love working with PDO and getting to produce these for you all to see.

In this video I'm showing you several fun trends for summer time, specifically things to wear to music festivals, picnics or around the pool.  I hope you enjoy the video!

Stay tuned for more videos (specifically on the Place d'Orleans Facebook page). 



Other videos: 
Fall Fashion (video #1)
Wardrobe Classics (video #2) 
Bundling Up for Winter (video #3) 
How-to Style a Sequin Skirt (video #4)
What to Wear for New Years Eve (video #5)
New Year, New You! (video #6) 
Accessories & a Hair Tutorial (video #7) 
What to Wear on a Date (video #8) 
Dreaming of Summer (video #9) 
How-To Turn Your Maxi Dress into a Maxi Skirt (video #10)
DIY Kiss Printed Jacket (video #11)
Spring Trends (video #12) 
Biggest Spring Trends (video #13)
Summer Event Wear (video #14)


SHARE:

3 comments

Melissa M said...

You can totally tell that this video was a labor of love:-) I love each of these looks, crazy pants and all! Looking forward to the next one, waiting a month is too long ;-)

Connie said...

Great Video! Def your best one to date for sure. Your hard work sure paid off.

Anonymous said...

Great post.

my web site :: shopping blog

Blogger Template Created by pipdig