Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fashion Vlogger Video #13: The Biggest Spring Trends for 2013


For my thirteenth video as the Place d'Orleans Fashion Vlogger, I'm sharing the hottest trends for Spring 2013!

They are:
* Floral
* Pastels
* Chambray
* Black & white

And exciting news!  This was set to be my last video for my contract with the mall but they have asked me if I would stay on and continue as the Vlogger for the mall and I could not be more excited!  I have learned so much with this experience and my videos and editing are getting better and better.  Additionally, we have some fun things coming up soon which I will, of course, be sharing here.

Stay tuned for more (specifically on the Place d'Orleans FB page).


Other videos:
* Fall Fashion (video #1)
* Wardrobe Classics (video #2)
* Bundling Up for Winter (video #3)
* New Year, New You! (video #6)
* What to Wear on a Date  (video #8)
* Dreaming of Summer (video #9)
* Spring Trends (video #12)


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig