Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

This weekend was surprisingly low key considering all the pictures I have, but the majority of it was spent in sweats, online, or watching movies, or eating or just laying low... which was pretty nice...
 
Saturday morning breakfast (looks familiar, I know).
 


On Saturday afternoon, I edited a haul video and uploaded it.


Later on that evening I hit the gym for a weekend workout (so rare for me).


Saturday night dinner:  chicken with spinach, goat cheese and roast potatoes.


That evening I caught up on my favourite YouTube subscriptions and later on watched a movie.


Sunday was super foggy but also really mild (yay!).


Sunday afternoon shopping.
Outfit deets: Ashley B jacket, Mexx top, H&M tank, Sirens leggings, F21 bag & sneaks.


 I picked up these booties from Forever 21.


  I filmed a haul once I got home (will have that up this week).

 
  These babies have been indoors since The Weeknd concert in Montreal back in October, however, I pulled them out as the streets weren't snowy and it was so warm.

 
 Sunday evening I visited my BFF  (who is sick) with some soup.  These are her two adorable cats.


I couldn't resist and picked up another $4 sweatshirt & DIY'ed it like the grey one.


 Sunday night snack:  chocolate ice cream!

SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Totally agree with your suggestion.. Very nice post and good information here..Thanks for posting that.. Follow

Blogger Template Created by pipdig