Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Recap: iPhone snaps

Friday lunch out with my best friend and her MIL (mother-in-law).

 
On Friday night I had two parties to attend: a surprise 40th birthday party and a wine mixer.  I wore this for the restaurant birthday, part one of the evening.
Outfit deets:  La Class Couture jacket, Dynamite top (new!), H&M jeans & Rampage boots.


 Friday night dinner:  French onion soup + Fish tacos.


The Catalina Wine Mixer started out like this...


...and soon got down to business.


Dancing followed soon thereafter.


Saturday was calm:  slept in, did some shopping at Walmart and a late night Pho dinner.


On Sunday I took a good 15 minutes to relax with my tea before getting down to business...


I spent seven hours reorganizing my apartment, cleaning and putting stuff away.  I live in a small space and it's hard to maneuver around and switch things up, but I did it (including reorganizing my shoes!).


Sunday night dinner: grilled chicken salad with beats, avocado, cucumber, feta & walnuts.


Sunday nights have officially become Dexter nights and I indulged with some Ginger Snaps.


Hanging out with my favourite kitty in my new hat.
Outfit deets:  Joshua Perets hoodie, tank, pants & Walmart hat.

SHARE:

7 comments

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great weekend.

By the way, thanks to you I got some new booties - I never find many I like but I love the ones you got last year that are half leather and half suede; I thought I might have a tough time finding them this year since I know they were sold at Aldo last year but I found them, on Amazon.com of all places, and they were 50% off! I never would have found them if I hadn't seen them on your blog; I must've missed them when they were sold in Aldo's stores last year.

Sam said...

Can we talk about those purple peep toe booties in the left side of your shoes picture?! Beauties!

I also feel the immediate need to hold my own Catalina Wine Mixer! lol


http://theworldfrommystilettos.blogspot.ca/

D'Brickashaw said...

I faught I wuzz your favwit kitty. Sad face, meow :(

This kitty looks like da one dat got my cousin knocked up..

My bruva is on da counta, I gotta go..MEOW MEOW.

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

the food looks so yummy and you have impressive shoe collection :)
xoxo,

Fashion Fractions

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

love your weekend iphone snaps though they perpetually make me incredibly hungry and "thirsty". ha. why does wine sound good right now?!? anyway, love your new hat! you look adorbs- per the usual.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: Ha! No way! That's awesome!! I do love those booties, especially since they are a wedge. You got a sweet deal, I'm excited for you!! Do you have Twitter? Or Instagram?? You should twit pic it to me, I'd love to see :)

Anonymous said...

I don't use Twitter or Instagram but I can email you a pic of them.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig