* Joe Fresh jacket that I've had for maybe two years, and I love. It gets enough play although I've only blogged about it once with black skinny pants and some cool heels.
* Gap cardigan (old).
* Old Navy two-layer chiffon tank, last seen in Florida with lace shorts and gladiator sandals. I also have this beauty in a magenta flower pattern and an army green. Bought them all on sale at Old Navy (online) last summer for like $9 (okay, that's a lie, I bought the army green one full price, loved it so much I scored the others at the end of the season).
* H&M white denim pants which I've had for a couple years and have gotten a ton of wear (more lately than ever). Seen with a favourite gray sweater and over-the-knee boots and also with a turquoise top & wedges (and a bunch of Canadian geese).
* Diva Lounge wedges which I only purchased a couple months ago and am loving (sadly they are sold out). Seen with a pretty white dress and also in Florida (at the airport) and with denim shorts and a leather jacket on my birthday.
* Accessories: Nicole Marciano pashmina, Mexxnecklace, Dollarama earrings & ring, H&M bangle & Pandora bracelet
I celebrated Easter on Monday with my family. My mom had us all over for a big ham dinner (are you a lucky one that gets turkey for Easter? If you are, I'm jealous) and some delicious pie. My grandparents and parents gave us some sort of chocolate and we all had a nice visit. When I arrived I joked to my family that, 'Easter threw up on me!' as you can tell from the colours; I'm basically one big Peep waiting to happen. On that note, my mom decorated the table with Peeps and I pretty much ate them all.