Friday, March 2, 2012

New Hair: Before & After

So here it is, the before and after!! I love it.  

I went to get my hair done Thursday night after work and first I just want to say thank you all so much for your sweet comments and kind words and advice on how to handle the situation.  I was a little anxious going there, but once we got talking, it was fine.  Turns out she was aware of my life situation, she didn't say who told her but specifically said it wasn't him.  She was so normal about everything, which made the whole ordeal a non-ordeal and so great.  I admitted I was a little apprehensive about going to see her and hoped it wouldn't be awkward.  Her response?  'Why would it be awkward!?'  Perfect!  I'm so grateful and felt at ease almost immediately.  A superb experience.

It takes forever to get my hair done as my natural colour is quite dark and getting darker as the years go by (aka, I'm aging).  She does a full head of foils and then I sit and wait for a good hour before she takes them out.  But it's worth it, so worth it, because she is amazing and I'm always super happy with the results.  Yay, fresh hair!   I (almost) feel like a new woman.

Have a great weekend!
SHARE:

5 comments

Joie de Viv said...

Sounds like she is a great stylist and professional! LOVE the color and bangs!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Schnelle said...

Glad to hear everything went well. Lucky you have a great stylist that is also very professional. Your hair looks fab, by the way!

Meg said...

Nothing like a fresh do to make you feel refreshed! It looks gorgeous! So happy things worked out with going back to see her. I know that must have been a weird step to take, but YOU DID IT! :) Baby steps, girl! Sending you smiles :)

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

looks GREAT! isn't it amazing how much better hair can look after a hairdresser gets their hands on it?? love them!

Veronika said...

I love it!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig