Friday, January 20, 2012

Losing Things

Jessica Simpson blazer, Jules & James tank, Smart Set cami, Old Navy pants (last seen here), Aldo heels (last seen here), Ardene & F21 necklaces, Charlotte Russe ring, Swarovski, Costa Blanca & F21 bangles

Do you ever lose things?

I have never lost things before but lately my good habit seems to be changing.  Blame it on moving a few too many times, or just being simply unorganized but it's happening.  And it's frustrating.

Namely, one of my favourite necklaces has been misplaced.  It could be in a few places, but if I knew which places, it wouldn't be missing!  It's frustrating because I was always so diligent with keeping track of things and now I can't seem to help it!
 

Are you the winner of the Towne & Reese earrings?  Find out here.
SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Umm . . . I have been losing things like mad. I blame it on moving too much. I totally think that is the cause!

Once again I love these pants. But I need to remember that they looked horrible on me and not get jealous of you! hah

Happy Friday!

PS - I think you might approve of my shoes from todays blog post

Anonymous said...

Those capris are really neat! Pretty outfit :)

http://fromtheheartbyloveamatista.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template Created by pipdig