Thursday, June 30, 2011

Phone Me... on my Swaggberry

 Mexx cardigan (last seen here), La Senza tank (last seen here), H&M pants (last seen here), Aldo wedges (last seen here), Joe Fresh necklaces, Auslini bangle, Hot Diamonds ring & Stitches connector ring

I just love these in motion photos.

I'm starting yoga and need to get a pair of these (because I cannot borrow my friend's pair forever).

This one is making me want to rush to the movie theatre.  Stat.

I'm craving these heels but am trying to decide if I'm too tall for them...

I use an iPhone.  What about you*?

Listening to...


* Did I actually just link to that song?  It's so bad.  Likely why I love it; it makes me laugh.  
Those swaggberry users... they're hardcore.

SHARE:

11 comments

Miss Cupcake said...

Super cute outfit!! I love your necklace!!

XOXO, CC

http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

Schnelle said...

I love your outfit, especially the cardigan.

P.S You're not to tall for the heels- get em!

Schnelle Couture

Jessica Nicole said...

LOVE that necklace! You always wear the cutest clothes!

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

Just found your blog from Veronika's Blushing! Those capris look great on you and I love that sweater! Looks so cozy!
Social Work Couture

Wanderlusting said...

You're necklace! Is that local? I love it!!

xxoo Lusty

Rachel said...

I really love your necklace!

Sharon Lei said...

I can't wait for FWB either. JT will always have a special place in my heart. I love that dude. I was obsessed at one point. Ha! LOL.

Get the heels.. you're never to tall for heels.. and they will look fab on your sexy self!

Muah... missssssss u.

xx Love & Aloha

Jamie said...

Love your necklace! Is it cold there still? You have a sweater on! Somehow that just doesn't seem right! LOL
xox

http://www.glamlatte.com

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

LOVE IT!!! shoes are great, and love your smile :)

http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
CHECK ME OUT HAHAH <3

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That necklace rocks lady! And the cardy...love!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig