Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Favourite Hair Products

SHARE:

8 comments

Unknown said...

BBFF did you say "eh?" LOLOLOLOL!!!! Hilarious!
Yes, I am the hair product PRO. I haven't used drug store brand shampoo/conditioner in over 10 years.
Fekkai makes good products, Davine's has a shampoo/conditioner for color treated hair that is AMAZE. Phyto probably has the best products out there right now. (ALL of them;leave in conditioner, shampoo, conditioner, serum etc) They're a tad expensive (they have them at Sephora) but I'm telling you, once you leave the drug store hair product aisle, you'll never go back!
xoxo

http://www.glamlatte.com

Christie said...

ummm....I am also SUPER guilty of using the drugstore brands! Although, recently, I've been using, "Moroccan Oil" brand --- the oil itself is AMAZING for your hair...but they have a fab line of shampoo and conditioner also that is really great.

Great vid lovely!

In Fashion and Style

Isabel said...

i love watching blog friends in videos :)
i definitely use drugstore shampoos i get annoyed paying$5 for a bottle so im pretty sure i would never buy expensive ones. id rather spend money on skincare products. lol. i though sauve was sold in canada...?

Lindsay said...

I have been dying to try the Suave dry shampoo since I saw Veronika's review. I wish you could get it in Canada!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

A. You are the CUTEST! I don't know why hearing a blogger talk makes them more real to me.

B. I use Pureology shampoo and conditioner. SUPER expensive but lasts a really long time.

C. I am obsessed with the Garnier leave in as well. I have used it for 4 years. Nothing else compares.

D. I have to get the Suave dry shampoo. I too have the Tresemme and I am not impressed. At all.

E. You have to check out the Aussie line 3 minute miracle conditioner. It smells amazing and leaves your hair so soft!

Thanks for sharing! Xoxo

Mandy

www.fashionistammc.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Aveda Colour Care Shampoo...you'll never go back.

Anonymous said...

Your hair does look really damaged. Have you thought of going brunette?

Lauren K said...

I use Redkin Color Extend 3-4 times a week - the conditioner is super silky and really helps the texture of my hair from getting worse!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig