Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trip to Florida


My trip to Florida was fantastic.  I spent a week by the beach relaxing, reading, shopping and eating, and of course spending time with my parents.  They have rented the same condo for the past four years and I managed to get a cheap flight, so I flew down to visit.  It was so nice wearing open-toed shoes outside (and not just in the office), no tights, light-weight jackets and bikinis!  What a treat.  I'm back home in the snow now but with the longer days and milder temperatures, spring is on the way, I just need to stay optimistic it's coming sooner rather than later. 


 
 { peacocks on peoples' front lawns }

 { we saw the space shuttle take off }

 
Above: Me & my Dad  |  Below:  My two favourite bikes of the day

My parents and I went to Daytona Bike Week on my second-last day in Florida.  It was a long ride on the back of my Dad's bike (250km total) but totally worth the sore butt because it was so cool.  I saw a ton of amazing bikes, it was packed and it was such a nice day too.



You might also like:
* Vacation Update (post written during my stay)

SHARE:

7 comments

Miss Caitlin S. said...

sooo fun! i could use some of that sun right now, your outfits are so well put together, nice job

Katie said...

Looks like a great getaway and spring is definitely on the way!

Julie and Lauren said...

Trip looks so fun! Love your coral scarf : )
Xx.

http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

It looks like you had so much fun BBFF! (I knew you would) I love all your outfits and especially that green bag you have at the airport!!!

http://www.glamlatte.com

classnfab said...

How fun! Love all your outfits!

~M
Classy & Fabulous
http://classnfab.wordpress.com

Natalie Brooke said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I'm so jealous about the peacocks (so pretty!) and the beautiful weather!! Loved your outfits too!

Keep smiling!

Sarah loves it all said...

Love your travel outfit! You like a celeb.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig