Wednesday, March 30, 2011

La Favorita


Husband and I went on a lil' date the other night to a new place we'd never been to (thanks for the recommendation LM) and loved it.  We got dolled up, didn't have a reservation (they don't take 'em between 6pm and 8pm) and were seated pretty quickly despite the restaurant being packed. (I actually think they made a table for us while we waited - how's that for service?).  The food was delicious and we had a fantastic time.  I pretended it was my 'birthday dinner' since hubs picked up the tab (love that) but still had to be the DD and get us home.  Ha.

SHARE:

4 comments

modern.girl said...

num num num.... looks like it was a fun night with the hubby. i love date night! i know it's in my head, but i think he makes the food taste even better!

Alison Kinsey said...

yum!! food AND cocktails look incredible. i love date nights!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Fun! You guys both look wonderful. Love good date nights.

Anonymous said...

How the heck do you get hubs to take so many photos of you and pose for pics? My hubs would never!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig