Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chewy Ginger Cookies


I love ginger.  Especially in the fall, it's so spicy and festive and perfect for cold weather with a hot cup of tea or cider... and I don't even like cider.  When I came across this recipe, I had to give it a shot.  To my delight it was (1) easy, (2) super tasty (and yes, they were chewy), and (3) produced two dozen cookies (um, score).  Normally when I bake, I'll often take some into work to share, but not these, these I devoured all to myself... sort of.

 { I used whole wheat flour because I'm healthy like that ... don't tell my husband }

SHARE:

10 comments

Anonymous said...

Yum! These make me think of Christmas haha.

Isabel said...

oooh these look delicious!

erica said...

I must make these when it gets closer to christmas! I think my family would go crazy.

xo

wishful nals said...

YUM! one of my favorite sweets. xo!

Kara said...

mmm...chewy ginger cookies are the best! I love Starbucks' but I have the feeling homemade ones would be so much more yummy! :)

And you should definitely go see Stef for your hair while you're in TO! The number is 416-236-0663 if you're interested! :)

xo

Alison Kinsey said...

those look yummy! ginger cookies are my favorites around the holidays. i'm not an expert at baking, so i am a little ashamed to say a box of the Pillsbury kind is in my cabinet!

myedit said...

Yeah! Another tall girl!
These cookies remind me of my childhood... my brother would bake them all the time.

LyddieGal said...

ohhh, those sound delish! I love ginger cookies!

Chic on the Cheap

Pamela said...

Yum! Looks super tasty. Will have to try this recipe sometime!

Call Me Ishmael

Abbey said...

Those are literally my favorite kind of cookies! Might have to bake some now! (:

Blogger Template Created by pipdig