Monday, April 3, 2017

FOREVER 21 FINDS | CANADIAN VS. AMERICAN SITES


I'm a big fan of finding quality pieces, and have made that more my motto when shopping over the past year or so, but I can't help but peruse Forever 21 every now and again for a good budget-friendly score.  

That said, I know many of you are American, but a lot of you are Canadian (like me) and I couldn't help but notice the many different items on the two Forever 21 websites.  So, instead of a usual Forever 21 Finds post, I'm sharing my favourites from both the Canadian and the American site so depending where you are, when you click on the image from the site of your home country, it should take you directly there (versus re-routing you to the main page--so annoying).


SHOP THE POST






CANADIAN FOREVER 21




AMERICAN FOREVER 21




If you're in Canada, but live close to the border and there is something you have to have from the American site, you can ship it to a UPS store there, and take a drive down.  Personally, I'm eyeing this bell sleeve sweater in both grey and white, this pretty little sundress & this colourful beach cover-up.  

Happy shopping! xo

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig