Wednesday, March 8, 2017

WHAT TO WEAR WITH CAMO PANTS


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  CAMO PANTS -- OLD (SIMILAR, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  F21 SWEATER (SIMILAR, DESIGNER ON SALE)  |  SUEDE JACKET (LIGHT TAN COLOUR)  |  ALDO BOOTS -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  BAG

  I've had these camo pants in my closet for years.  Case in point, right before Marco & I moved in together, an outfit I still love from 2014, and I brought them when we went to Italy for the first time.   I keep coming back to them, confirming they are a great closet staple.  I wish I had the exact pair to link, but they are so old, I'm sharing some fun ones in stores below.

I've been seeing camo pants popping up again for spring and brought mine out while it's still cold.  I usually pair camo with neutrals, but also love it with blush pink or a pop of orange.  They would look really great paired with over the knee boots and when the temperatures warm up, I'll be rocking these new heels I just scooped up with a grey tank or flirty off the shoulder number.


SHOP THE POST







Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHOP MORE CAMO PIECES





For more outfit shots like this 👉🏼 #acolookdowns


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig