Sunday, November 6, 2016

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS + NORDSTROM FALL CLEARANCE SALE



Hope you ladies are having a great weekend, just wanted to hop on here and share some great sales happening right now online.  Additionally, Nordstrom is having their fall clearance sale so several items I tried on & purchased during the anniversary sale back in July are now marked down, so I'm sharing my favourites below.  

Bell sleeves are having a major moment this one I've had my eye on is now on sale, love this one that laces up the back and I'm loving this one in the dark grape and oatmeal colours.







My Mackage wool coat is marked down and I'm so excited to wear this in the coming weeks as the temperatures drop.  It's such a chic, well-made piece I know I'll be wearing for years to come.





Speaking of Package, my parka from last year has been restocked!  I love it also in navy.

If you're on the hunt for something a little more budget friendly, this is a great dupe, I love this olive quilted one, and this light grey one is so good!





Now that the temperatures are cooler, I love switching between long sleeves and tanks for working out.  My open back top is still available in black, and also comes in a short-sleeved version, and I'm loving this cut out one as well.





The holidays are quickly approaching and you know what that means?!  Parties and sequins.  I'm a huge sucker for a good sequin dress and own a few.  Mine is from last year but loving this rose gold long sleeve version, this two-tone short sleeve one, this black one is under $50, and this one in pretty plum.  





My plum bomber is currently $10 off and I love how lightweight this fabric is.  Very easy to pair as a top or an outerwear piece.  I also have my eye on this pretty peplum blouse & tried on this cozy cream cardigan and loved it.





This faux leather jacket is now on sale.  It fits true to size and the huge collar on it is really pretty.  I'm totally eyeing this not-on-sale sweater from the same brand.

This cardigan was part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and it's been marked down in the tan colour.  It's so cozy but it runs big so I would suggest sizing down (I'm wearing a small in this photo and it was still roomy).



NORDSTROM FALL CLEARANCE SALE PICKS



SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig